Silvermines NS acknowledges the receipt of the EU NRRP funding.
This funding has been used to support the following in Silvermines NS:
- The introduction of coding introduced in our senior rooms. (24 children) . Locally based lecturer from TUS came to instruct children as part of TUS study.
- Purchase of new iPads for the school to increase our current bank of iPads, and also the purchase of new charging stations.
- The updating of all our existing laptop with newer version of Windows
- The purchase of a bank of headphones to support students attending SET (audiobooks)
- The purchase of robots for STEM week where children made robots and displayed their work
Evidence of our work in ICT can be accessed via our school website and our school Twitter page.